What are the objectives of the LIFE Eau&Climat project? Who are the partners involved? What actions are carried out? Find all these informations in the 4-pages leaflet describing the project.
On the occasion of the World Water Day, the International Office for Water publishes the presentation leaflet of the “LIFE Eau&Climat” project. This communication tool, available in French and English, contains the main informations on the project: objectives, key figures, partners, actions and deliverables.
In particular, the central double page summarizes the various actions and their associated demonstrations:
- Developing decision support tools
- Facilitate the mobilization of local stakeholders
- Improve access to hydro-climatic data
- Strengthen knowledge transfer and exchanges between researchers and managers
- Ensure the replicability and transferability of results in France and Europe