In December 2022, the LIFE Eau&Climat project was presented during a Creseb webinar, the "Quantitative water resource management" symposium and at a masterclass of the Belgian Environment Agency.
After a first webinar on 18 November dedicated to the LIFE Eau&Climat project, a second session was organised by Creseb on 6 December. This time, it was focused on the feedbacks from prospective studies, with the presentations of Céline Boisson, in charge of the SAGE Sioule project at the EP Loire (public territorial basin establishment), Stéphane Loriot, director of the EPTB Vienne (public territorial institution of the Vienne river basin) and Jean-Philippe Vidal - hydroclimatologist at INRAE (French National Research Institute for Agriculture, Food, and Environment).
- Read the presentation materials:
- More information about the Creseb webinar: https://www.creseb.fr/projet-life-eau-climat-retour-dexperience-sur-les-etudes-prospectives/
On 6 and 7 December, ANEB and the Etablissement public Loire co-organised the "Quantitative management of water resources" conference in Orléans. This event is part of the actions carried out by EP Loire in the framework of the LIFE Eau&Climat project (action C4: Strengthen the knowledge transfer and exchanges between researchers and managers), especially with workshop 2 "Taking climate change into account in the management of the resource (researchers-managers exchanges)" which focused on the project. Other partners took part in this symposium in addition to EP Loire: INRAE, Météo-France, EPTB Vienne, SMEAG (river basin governance body for the study and development of the Garonne river), SMAVD (Durance river basin governance body) and OiEau (International Office for Water).
- Please see the presentation materials directly linked to the project:
- Sonia Siauve, OiEau: tools to help managers taking climate change into account
- Julien Colin, EP Loire: coordinating quantitative management at different territorial scales, the example of the Cher basin
- Jean-Philippe Vidal, INRAE: presentation of a white paper about taking into account climate change in water territories
- Stéphane Loriot, EPTB Vienne: characterisation of the effects of climate change on the water resources of the Vienne river basin and adaptation strategy
- Céline Boisson, EP Loire: diagnosis of vulnerabilities to climate change, case of the Sioule SAGE
- Nicolas Cardot and Loïc Guyot, SMEAG: low-water support management on the Garonne River: RETEX, case study
- More information on the symposium: https://bassinversant.org/colloque-gestion-quantitative-ressource-en-eau/#sequences
On 14 December, Sonia Siauve (OiEau) presented the project at the "Masterclass Europe Climate Adaptation" organised by the Belgian Environment Agency.