HYDREOS is the water cluster in the Grand Est region, bringing together more than 160 actors with varied profiles (SMEs, ETIs, industries, local authorities, research laboratories). HYDREOS is a founding member of France Water Team, the national competitiveness cluster for the water sector.
HYDREOS supports the water stakeholders for:
- collaborative innovation: support in setting up and monitoring collaborative innovation projects
- development of their network: organisation of events (workshops, technical days, webinars, animation of thematic working groups).
- acquisition of key information: monitoring actions and conducting studies
- international expansion: collective presence or representation of members at trade fairs, prospecting missions, delegations or technical days abroad.
- development of their abilities: organisation of training courses.
CONTRIBUTION AT THE LIFE EAU&CLIMAT PROJECT
HYDREOS is one of the scientific and technical partners.
HYDREOS is particularly involved in the “replicability and transferability” actions toward the private sector through the organisation of information and training sessions for consultancy firms.