On 21 March 2023, the EPAGE Loire Lignon took part in a workshop and conference organised for World Water Day by a high school in Haute-Loire.
Rechercher une actualité EN
- 17 avr 2023
- 31 mar 2023One of the focuses of the LIFE Eau&Climat project is improving access to hydro-climatic data.
- 10 fév 2023In December 2022, the LIFE Eau&Climat project was presented during a Creseb webinar, the "Quantitative water resource management" symposium and at a masterclass of the Belgian Environme
- 14 déc 2022In November 2022, the LIFE Eau&Climat project was presented at various events: SAGE Mayenne technical meetings, Rendez-vous de l'eau Bourges plus (water Rendezvous), Creseb webinar (cen
- 08 déc 2022The mobilisation of local stakeholders on water resources management is a key element of adaptation to climate change.
- 28 nov 2022Within the framework of the European LIFE Eau&Climat project, the EPAGE Loire Lignon (public establishment for water development and management of Loire-Lignon) planned to extend its mo
- 24 nov 2022The EP Loire (public territorial basin establishment) and the ANEB are holding a conference on the quantitative management of water resources.
- 22 nov 2022In September and October 2022, the LIFE Eau&Climat project was presented at various events: EUROPE-INBO on 26 September, the national SAGE seminar on 4 October and at a CREMA Thursday o
- Results of the study on the effects of climate change on the water resources of the Vienne river basin are available online25 oct 2022Within the framework of the LIFE Eau&Climat project, the EPTB Vienne (public territorial institution of the Vienne river basin) has carried out a prospective study on
- The installation of rainwater harvesters supported by the Syndicat mixte Célé - Lot médian has been launched12 oct 2022Five Cantalien communes in the Célé basin are involved in a grouped rainwater collection operation led by the Syndicat mixte Célé - Lot médian (SmCLm – Célé and middle section of the Lot ri